Immunization schedule tool
Vaccines work best when they're given at the right time as your child grows.
The provincial/territorial immunization schedule covers:
- children under 6 years of age
- children and youth in grades 1 through 12 (grades 1 to Secondary V in Quebec)
There are just 2 easy steps to obtain the schedule.
- Select your province.
- Enter your child's date of birth or grade.
Other ways to find your child’s immunization schedule
- Your doctor or public health office (CLSC in Quebec) is always your best source for information about your child’s immunization schedule.
- Access the provincial or territorial immunization information to check the immunization schedule.
- If your child has missed a vaccine, contact your doctor or public health office (CLSC in Quebec) right away. They can help you determine which vaccines your child will need.
- Date modified: