Weekly influenza reports
July 17 to August 13, 2016 (weeks 29-32)
- Overall, influenza activity is at interseasonal levels with all regions of Canada reporting low to no influenza activity.
- Influenza A was the most common influenza virus circulating in weeks 29-32.
- No influenza outbreaks have been reported since week 22 (beginning of June).
- Nine hospitalizations were reported in weeks 29-32, all in adults over the age of 45.
- For more information on the flu, see our Flu(influenza) web page.
Subscribe to FluWatch reports - email@example.com
- Date modified: