Pest control products
Information on pesticide use, recalls and alerts, problem reporting and standards. Also find technical information on assessing pesticide health risks.
Access pesticide recalls and safety alerts.
Report a problem with a pesticide.
Information on pesticides and their use at home, at work and for agriculture. Also get pest control tips.
Find out how pesticides are regulated in Canada.
Understand how the potential health risks of pesticide use are assessed in Canada.
Pesticide compliance, enforcement and inspection results.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- PRVD2016-26: Antisapstain Use of Copper-8-quinolinolate
- PRVD2016-25: Antisapstain and Joinery Uses of Iodocarb
- PRVD2016-24: Antisapstain and Joinery Uses of Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride (DDAC)
- PRVD2016-23: 2-(Thiocyanomethylthio) benzothiazole (TCMTB)
- PRVD2016-22: Antisapstain and Joinery Uses of Boron
- PRVD2016-21: Joinery Use of Tebuconazole
- PRO2016-04: Policy on Cancellations and Amendments Following Re-evaluation and Special Review
- PRD2016-35: Ammonia (present as ammonium carbamate)
- Consultation on Guidance for Preparing Safety Data Sheets According to the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals for Pest Control Products in Canada
- REV2016-19: Re-evaluation Note REV2016-19, Special Review of Diazinon - Subsection 17(2) of Pest Control Products Act: Proposed Decision for Consultation
- Date modified: