PC brand Maple Apple Seasoned Pork Loin Roast recalled due to undeclared mustard
- Starting date:
- January 6, 2020
- Type of communication:
- Alert sub-type:
- Food Recall Warning (Allergen)
- Allergen - Mustard
- Hazard classification:
- Class 2
- Source of recall:
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Recalling firm:
- Loblaw Companies Limited
- Extent of the product distribution:
- CFIA reference number:
Ottawa, January 6, 2020 - Loblaw Companies Limited is recalling PC brand Maple Apple Seasoned Pork Loin Roast from the marketplace because it contains mustard which is not declared on the label. People with an allergy to mustard should not consume the recalled product described below.
|President's Choice||Maple Apple Seasoned Pork Loin Roast||730 g||0 60383 20663 5||Best Before Date:
What you should do
Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home. Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.
If you have an allergy to mustard, do not consume the recalled product as it may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction.
- Learn more about common food allergies
- Sign up for recall notifications by email and follow us on social media
- View our detailed explanation of the food safety investigation and recall process
- Report a food safety or labelling concern
Who is affected
There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of this product.
This recall was triggered by the company. The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting a food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products. If other high-risk products are recalled, the CFIA will notify the public through updated Food Recall Warnings.
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing the recalled product from the marketplace.
Select thumbnail to enlarge - opens in a new window
- Company information
- Loblaw Companies Limited: www.presidentschoice.ca/en_CA/community/contact-us.html
Customer Relations Centre: Toll Free 1-888-495-5111
Customer Relations Hours of Operation: Mon – Fri 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Public enquiries
- Toll-free: 1-800-442-2342 (Canada and U.S.)
Telephone: 1-613-773-2342 (local or international)
- Media relations
- Telephone: 613-773-6600