Certain Goodfood brand Roasted Sweet Potato Power Bowls recalled due to undeclared almonds, pecans, wheat and gluten
- Starting date:
- September 17, 2020
- Type of communication:
- Alert sub-type:
- Food Recall Warning (Allergen)
- Allergen - Tree Nut, Allergen - Wheat, Gluten
- Hazard classification:
- Class 1
- Source of recall:
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Recalling firm:
- Goodfood Market Corp.
- Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec
- Extent of the product distribution:
- CFIA reference number:
Ottawa, September 17, 2020 - Goodfood Market Corp is recalling certain Roasted Sweet Potato Power Bowls with Feta, Quinoa & Crunchy Cabbage Salad from the marketplace because they may contain almonds, pecans, wheat, and gluten which are not declared on the label. People who have an allergy to almonds, pecans, wheat, or have celiac disease or other gluten-related disorders should not consume the recalled product described below.
|Goodfood||Roasted Sweet Potato Power Bowls with Feta, Quinoa & Crunchy Cabbage Salad||1.2 kg||N/A||
Delivered between Sunday, September 13th and Wednesday, September16th
What you should do
Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home. Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.
If you have an allergy to almond, pecan, wheat, or have celiac disease or other gluten-related disorders, do not consume the recalled product as it may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction.
- Learn more about common food allergies
- Sign up for recall notifications by email and follow us on social media
- View our detailed explanation of the food safety investigation and recall process
- Report a food safety or labelling concern
Who is affected
There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of this product.
This recall was triggered by the company. The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting a food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products. If other high-risk products are recalled, the CFIA will notify the public through updated Food Recall Warnings.
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing the recalled product from the marketplace.
- Company information
- Goodfood: 1 (855) 515-5191
- Public enquiries
- Toll-free: 1-800-442-2342 (Canada and U.S.)
Telephone: 1-613-773-2342 (local or international)
- Media relations
- Telephone: 613-773-6600
- Date modified: