Madame Labriski brand The Bomba Rosa Log recalled due to undeclared soy, eggs, milk, sesame, nuts and peanuts
- Starting date:
- December 22, 2020
- Type of communication:
- Alert sub-type:
- Food Recall Warning (Allergen)
- Allergen - Egg, Allergen - Milk, Allergen - Peanut, Allergen - Sesame Seeds, Allergen - Soy, Allergen - Tree Nut
- Hazard classification:
- Class 1
- Source of recall:
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Recalling firm:
- Madame Labriski
- New Brunswick, Quebec
- Extent of the product distribution:
- CFIA reference number:
Ottawa, December 22, 2020 - Madame Labriski is recalling Madame Labriski brand The Bomba Rosa Log from the marketplace because it may contain soy, eggs, milk, sesame, nuts and peanuts which are not declared on the label. People with an allergy to soy, eggs, milk, sesame, nuts and peanuts should not consume the recalled product described below.
|Madame Labriski||The Bomba Rosa Log||850 g||10627843908187||All units sold up to and including December 16, 2020|
What you should do
Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home. Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.
If you have an allergy to soy, eggs, milk, sesame, nuts and peanuts, do not consume the recalled product as it may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction.
- Learn more about common food allergies
- Sign up for recall notifications by email and follow us on social media
- View our detailed explanation of the food safety investigation and recall process
- Report a food safety or labelling concern
Who is affected
There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of this product.
This recall was triggered by le ministère de l'Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l'Alimentation (MAPAQ). If other high-risk products are recalled, the CFIA will notify the public through updated Food Recall Warnings.
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing the recalled product from the marketplace.
Select thumbnail to enlarge - opens in a new window
- Public enquiries
- Toll-free: 1-800-442-2342 (Canada and U.S.)
Telephone: 1-613-773-2342 (local or international)
- Media relations
- Telephone: 613-773-6600
- Date modified: